Our latest news
What we do
Providing a range of quality
electrical contracting services.
Building a solid reputation in Regional Queensland, M2E Services’ mission is to provide a quality electrical contracting service with a focus on safety and ongoing customer relations within a team environment.
As a dynamic electrical contracting company, M2E Services places strong emphasis on client support and practical solutions and is committed to completing all projects to a productive and comprehensive level.
Project Management, Electrical & Engineering Solutions (Mining, Port & Industrial Sectors)
Complete Planning, Scheduling & Post Project Reviews
Electrical Overhauls, Maintenance & Repairs
Electrical Design, Installation & Commissioning throughout Australia
Highest Standard of Quality, Regulatory Requirements
Who we are
An experienced team with
From the inception of projects, the M2E Services team is positioned to develop realistic achievable scopes, design, installation and commissioning documentation.
Focused on quality product and service, and working to improve industry benchmarks in electrical contracting, M2E Services recognise the importance of committed staff and strong client relationships as the key requirements in our business success.
Our technical expertise is in Low and High Voltage power, Large AC Drives, DC Drives, fault finding, and machine control, installation, and integrating this into a final result.
Work we’ve done
Completing all projects to a
productive and comprehensive level.
M2E Services are focused on delivering turnkey electrical solutions on Complex Mining Machinery. M2E Services have specialist experience on Dragline – DL / DRE, Shovel SHE, Stacker and Reclaimer installations. Project Management, Procurement, Design, Installation and Commissioning form the basis of the M2E skill set, that we apply to Complex Mining Machinery.
Abbot Point X-50 Expansion
(Nov 2010 – Oct 2011)
- Client: NQBP
- Scope: Out loading String # 1 upgrade Train unloading – Ship loader, Integration of new system into existing plant, document control and commissioning.
- Duration: 11 months
Pump Station Upgrade
(April– August 2017)
- Client: BMA, Braeside
- Scope: Project management, Supervision and electrical upgrade of an existing pump station. Scope included the installation of a HV kiosk substation, LV substation and VVVF AC drive system. Commissioning support, redline mark-ups and document control.
- Duration: 5 Months
Dragline 28 Shutdown
(June 2019 – Sept 2019)
- Client: BMA – South Walker Creek
- Scope: Conversion of Drive Motors and Systems from DC to AC, Machine Re-Wire, Motor replacements, High Voltage System Upgrade, drawing red pen mark-ups and commissioning.
- Duration: 3 months
Coolibah Pit Restart
(December 2019 – September 2020)
- Client: BMA – Saraji Mine
- Scope: High Voltage Substation Supply and Installation, Remote Pump Station Installation, Communication Trailer Installation, drawing red pen mark-ups and commissioning.
- Duration: 6 months
Where we serve
Offering quality service across Mackay & the Bowen Basin.
From our local branch in Paget, Mackay, we can easily service the Bowen Basin and are extending our reach.
We also extend all services outside of this area where needed for large-scale servicing and repair.